Support and services offered to affiliates
- Food Safety Program, by promoting technologic development of; food safety, certifications and quality systems (HACCP, ISO 9001 – 22000 and 14000).
- Corporate social responsibility actions.
- Promoting the Designation of Origin of Royal Quinoa.
- To come up with promoting strategies for domestic quinoa market.
- To maintain a strong Ethic code.
- To participate in local and international fairs.
- To consolidate a technical agricultural department that promotes and strengthens the suppliers programs of each affiliated enterprise.
- To stimulate the organic certification of new communities through supplier programs from each affiliated enterprise.
- To stimulate the rules and practices of organic production (soil management, use of natural fertilizer, use of biological controls, georeferencing).
- To encourage technological development for the farmers.
- To channel donation and credit sources to productive investors.
Services for affiliates
- To attract private and international funding in favor of the affiliates of the chamber and strategic beneficiaries of the quinoa production chain.
- To obtain resources in order to provide technical assistance and technologies to its members.
- To generate local and international contact networks in order to export affiliate’s products.
- To obtain resources for the affiliates so they can participate in fairs and promote their products on a national and an international level.
Promoting the organic sustainable cultivation of Royal Quinoa and other varieties
- Ecologic soil and eco systems management.
- To encourage the balance with camelid farming industry in order to generate natural fertilizers.
- To help farmers obtain credit through technical assistance and training.
- Post harvesttechnologicimprovement.
- Support for research development in agriculture.
- To optimize the transformation of the grain.
- To have more diversification in the development of quinoa products of different varieties.